<table id="4wek8"><small id="4wek8"></small></table>
<nav id="4wek8"></nav>
  • <strong id="4wek8"></strong>

    <nav id="4wek8"><samp id="4wek8"></samp></nav>
  • <var id="4wek8"><mark id="4wek8"><object id="4wek8"></object></mark></var>
  • 77范文網 - 專業文章范例文檔資料分享平臺

    《瘋狂動物城》全本臺詞中英文對照

    來源:網絡收集 時間:2021-12-05 下載這篇文檔 手機版
    說明:文章內容僅供預覽,部分內容可能不全,需要完整文檔或者需要復制內容,請下載word后使用。下載word有問題請添加微信號:或QQ: 處理(盡可能給您提供完整文檔),感謝您的支持與諒解。點擊這里給我發消息

    瘋狂動物城

    1--Fear, treachery, blood lust.  

    恐懼,背叛,殺戮。

    2--Thousands of years ago these were the... 

    幾千年前        這些      是...

    3--forces that ruled our world 

    支配著我們的世界的力量

    4--A world where prey were scared of predators. 

    一個獵物擔心著捕食者的世界。

    5--And predators had an uncontrollable...

    捕食者有一個無法控制的...

    6--biological urge to maim, and maul, and...

    生理上的沖動去傷害,殘害,并且...

    7--Awww! 噢!

    8--Blood! Blood! Blood! 

    血!血!血!

    9--And.. death! 

    和..死!

    10--Ahhh...

    唉唉......

    11--Back then, the world was divided in two.

    在那時,世界分為二種。

     

    12--Vicious predator, or meek prey. 

    兇猛的捕食者與脆弱的獵物。

    13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.

    但隨著時間的推移,我們進化了并拋棄了野蠻的性格。

    14--Now predator and prey live in harmony. 

    現在捕食者與獵物和睦相處。

    15--And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. 

    而且所有的年輕的動物都有著各種的可能。

    16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore. 

    耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。

    17--Instead, I can be an astronaut. 

    取而代之,我可以當太空人。

    18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. 

    我再也不用當一個孤獨的獵人。如今我可以狩獵稅收。

    19--I'm gonna be an actuary. 

    我可以當一個保險精算師。

    20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 

    而且我可讓這個世界成為一個更好的地方。我可以當...

    21--A police officer! 

    一位珀莉絲奧菲斯爾!

     

    22--Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard! 

    兔子警察,這是我聽過最蠢的事了!

    23--It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey. 

    這也許對心態渺小的人來說是不可能。我在說你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。

    24--But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia. 

    但是,坐落在 211 英哩遠,有著一做偉大的城市動物邦。

    25--Where our ancestors first joined together in peace. 

    我們的祖先在那兒簽定了和平協議。

    26--And declared that anyone can be anything! 

    而且他們宣告人人都有無限可能!

    27--Thank you and good night. 

    感謝你們,晚安。

    28--Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有沒有想過為什么你媽咪跟我這么快樂?

    29--Nope 沒了("雄兔腳撲朔,雌兔眼迷離")

    30--Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon? 

    好吧,因為我們放棄了自己的夢想,并且定居了下來。對吧,邦妮?

    31--Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard. 

    嗯,這是真的,斯圖。我們艱難的定居下來了。

    32--You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude. 

    你看,這就是這的好處,朱迪。

     

    33--If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.

     如果你不嘗試新事物,你就永遠不會失敗。

    34--I like trying, actually. 

    事實上我喜歡嘗試。

    35--What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even... 

    親愛的,你爹地是指,對你而言成為警察可能會很艱難...

    36--- for you to become a police officer. 

    - 讓你成為一名警察。

    - Right. There's never been a bunny cop.

    - 沒錯,從來沒有一只兔子警察。

    37--- No. - Bunnies don't do that.

    - 沒有 - 兔子么永遠做不到。

    38--- Never. - Never.

    - 從來沒有。 - 從來沒有。

    39--Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one.

    嗯...那么我想我必須是第一個了。

    40--Because I am gonna make the world a better place!

    因為我要讓世界變得更美好!

    41--Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place,

    或者說,哎呀,你知道的。你說你想讓世界變成更好的地方,

    42--no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.

    沒有比做拔胡蘿卜的更好的了。

    43--Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.

    沒錯!你爹地、我和你的 275 個兄弟姊妹。

    44--- We're changing the world. - Yeah.

    - 我們正在改變這個世界。 - 耶。

    45--- One carrot at a time. - Amen to that.-

     一次一個胡蘿卜。 - 但愿如此。

    46--Carrot farming is a noble profession.

    拔蘿卜是一個崇高的職業。

    47--You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams.

    你明白嗎,親愛的?我的意思是,這是偉大的夢想。

    48--Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.

    有夢想很好,只要你不要太相信它。

    49--Where the heck'd she go?

    她跑哪去了?

    50--Give me your tickets right now, or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.

    現在給我你的票,不然我就踢你那溫順的小綿羊屁股。

    51--Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!

    噢!不要這樣,吉帝恩!

    52--Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?

    巴阿,巴阿!你要干嘛,哭了嗎?

    53--- Hey! You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser.- 

    喂!你聽到她說的了!停下來! - 好裝扮啊,失敗者。

    54--What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop?

    你生活在什么瘋狂的世界讓你覺得兔子可能是警察?

    55--- Kindly return my friend's tickets. - Come and get them. But watch out.- 

    請把票還給我的朋友們。 - 來啊自己來拿啊,但小心了。

    56--Cause I'm a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play,

    因為我是一只狐貍,和你一樣在你的愚蠢的小舞臺劇說,

    57--us predators used to eat prey. And that killer instinct's still in our denna.我的有著仍然有獵捕的天性,殘暴仍然在我的"DENNA"里。

    58--- Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA. 

    - 嗯,我非?隙☉撃 DNA。

    - Don't tell me what I know, Travis.

    - 不要告訴我什么,我都知道,特拉維斯。

    59--You don't scare me, Gideon.

    你嚇不倒我的,吉迪恩。

    60--Scared now?

    現在害怕嗎?

    61--Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.

    看她的小鼻子抽動,她是害怕了。

    62--Cry, little baby bunny! Cry... Ow...

    哭了,小寶貝兔子!哭哇... 嗷...

    63--Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?

    哦,你就是不知道什么時候放棄,對吧?

    64--Huh!

    呵呵!

    65--I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you will ever be...

    我要你永遠記住這一刻,下次你別認為你會是任何人......

    66--anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.

    你只是個會愚蠢的拔胡蘿卜的農民。

    67--- That looks bad. - Are you okay, Judy?

    - 你看起來很糟。 - 你沒事吧,茱蒂??

    68--Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go.

    嗯,恩,我沒事,給你。

    69--- Wow, you got our tickets! - You're awesome, Judy.

    - 哇,你拿到了我們的票! - 你真棒,朱迪。

    70--Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about!

    沒錯!那個吉帝恩葛瑞根本不知道他再說什么!

    71--Well, he was right about one thing.

    嗯,他有一件事說對了。

    72--I don't know when to quit.

    我不知道什么時候放棄。

    73--ZOOTOPIA POLICE ACADEMY 

    動物烏托邦警察學院

    74--Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.

    聽好了,學員。動物烏托邦的市區范圍內擁有 12 個獨特的生態系統。

    75--Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few.

    極地區、撒哈拉廣場、熱帶雨林區,僅舉幾例。

    76--You're gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets.

    你必須在你上街前掌握它們的一切。

    77--Or guess what? You'll be dead!

    或者,你猜怎么著?你就會死!

    78--Scorching sandstorm.

    炎炎的沙塵暴。

    79--You're dead, bunny bumpkin.

    你死定了,土包子兔子。

    80--One thousand foot fall.

    一千尺大瀑布。

    81--You're dead, carrot face.

    你死定了,吃胡蘿卜的。

    82--Frigid ice wall.

    嚴寒的冰墻。

    83--You're dead, farm girl.

    你死定了,農家少女。

    84--Enormous criminal. You're dead.

    重量級罪犯。你死定了。

    85--Dead. Dead. Dead.

    死。死。死。

    86--Ohhh...!

    噢噢噢......!

    87--Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt.

    骯臟的廁所。你死定了,屁股長毛的。

    88--Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny.

    趕快放棄,然后回家,小兔子。

    89--- There's never been a bunny cop. Never. 

    從未有兔子警察。決對不會有。

    - Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.- 

    - 你只是一個愚蠢的拔胡蘿卜的小兔子。

    90--As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion...

    身為動物邦的市長,我很自豪地宣布,我的哺乳動物法案...

    91--initiative, has produced its first police academy graduate.

    主動,培訓產生的第一名已從警校畢業。

    92--Valedictorian of her class, ZPD's very first rabbit officer...

    作為他們班的畢業生致詞,市警局的第一位兔子警官...

    93--Judy Hopps.

    朱迪哈波絲。

    94--Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge.

    羊咩咩市長助理,她的警徽。

    95--- Oh, yes, yes! - Thank you.

    - 嗯,是的先生! - 謝謝。

    96--Judy, it is my great privilege to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia...

    朱迪,這是我莫大的榮幸正式分配你到動物烏托邦的中心......

    97--Precinct One. City Center.

    一號轄區,市中心。

    98--- Yeh! - Yeh!- 

    耶! - 耶!

    99--Congratulations Officer Hopps.

    恭喜你哈波絲警官。

    100--I won't let you down.

    我不會讓你失望的。

    101--This has been my dream since I was a kid.

    從我還是迷你兔子起這一直是我的夢想。

    102--You know, it's a real proud day for us little guys.

    你知道,這對我們這些小家伙是個光榮的一天。

    103--Bellwether, make room, will you?

    領頭羊,騰出空間,你愿意嗎?

    104--Okay, Officer Hopps. Let's see those teeth!

    好了,哈波絲警官,讓我們看看那些大板牙!

    105--Officer Hopps, look here.

    哈波絲警官,請看這里。

    106--- We're real proud of you, Judy. - Yeah, and scared too.

    - 我們非常為你感到驕傲,朱迪。 -還有害怕。

    107--- Yes. - Really, it's kind of a proud-scared combo.

    - 是的。 - 真的,因為這是一個危險的工作。

    108--I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city

    .我的意思是,動物烏托邦。它這么的遠,這么大的一個城市。

    109--Guys, I've been working for this my whole life.

    伙計們,放松,我等了一輩子了。

    110--We know. And we're just a little exited for you, but terrified.

    我們知道。而我們只是替你感到興奮但也害怕。

    111--The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

    我們唯一需要畏懼的就是恐懼本身。

    112--And also bears. We have bears to fear, too.

    和熊。我們也要擔心熊,還有獅子。

    113--- Say nothing on lions, and wolves. - Wolves?

    - 獅子和狼沒什么。 - 狼?

    114--- Weasels. - You played cribbage with a weasel once?

    - 黃鼠狼。 - 你有一次跟黃鼠狼斗地主?

    115--Yeah, he cheats like there's no tomorrow.

    沒錯,他們會出老千整死你。

    116--You know what? Pretty much all predators.

    你知道嗎?任何掠食者。

    117--- And Zootopia is full of them. - Oh, Stu.

    - 動物邦里到處都是。 - 夠了,斯圖。

    118--And foxes are the worst.

    狐貍是最差勁的。

    119--Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there.

    是啊,其實,你爹地是對的。

    120--It's in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey?

    這在他們的天性里。記得那只吉迪恩葛瑞干了什么?

    121--When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox.當我九歲。吉迪恩葛瑞正好討人厭又是只狐貍。

    122--I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks.

    我知道很多兔子也都很討人厭。

    123--Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case,

    我們當然都知道,絕對。但是以防萬一,

    124--we made you a little care package to take with you.

    我們給你做了一個保命袋要給你帶著。

    125--- I put some snacks in there. - This is fox deterrent.

    - 我們放了些點心在里面。 - 這是防狐喇叭。

    126--- Yeah, it's safe to have that. - This is fox repellant.

    - 是的,帶著它你會很安全。 - 這是防狐噴霧。

    127--The deterrent and the repellant, that's all she needs.

    她有防狐喇叭跟防狐噴霧跟夠了。

    128--- Check this out! - Oh, for goodness sake!

    - 看一下這個! - 哦,老天爺!

    129--She has no need for a fox taser, Stu.

    天啊,他不需要狐貍電擊器好嗎,斯圖。

    130--Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser?

    拜托。怎么會不需要狐貍電擊器了?

    131--Well, okay, look, I will take this... To make you stop talking.

    好吧,好吧,你看,為了讓你們別再說了,我拿這個。

    132--Terrific! Everyone wins!

    太好了,雙贏!

    133--Arriving, Zootopia Express.

    到達動物邦的特快車。

    134--Okay, gotta go. Bye!

    好了,我要走了。再見!

    135--Mmm. I love you, guys.

    嗯。我愛你們。

    136--Love you, too.

    我們也愛你。

    137--- Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks. - Oh, Stu. Pull it together.- 喔天阿,大洪水要來了。- 哦,斯圖。振作點。

    138--Bye everybody!

    再見大家!

    139--Bye Judy, I love you! Bye!

    再見朱迪,我愛你!再見!

    140--Bye!再見!

    141--YOU ARE NOW LEAVING BUNNYBURROW.

    你正在離開兔窩鎮。

    142--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

    143--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

    144--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

    145--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

    146--* I messed up tonight I lost another fight ** 

    今晚我搞砸了,又再一次落敗 *

    147--* I still mess up but I'll just start again ** 

    雖然搞砸了,但我依然會重新開始 *

    148--* I keep falling down I keep on hitting the ground ** 

    我總是摔倒總是重重摔到地上 *

    149--* I always get up now to see what's next ** 

    而我總能重新振作去迎接嶄新的未來 *

    150--* Birds don't just fly They fall down and get up * 

    *鳥兒不僅僅高飛,它們跌落后又重新展翅 *

    151--* Nobody learns without getting it wrong * 

    *學習時沒有人不曾不犯錯 *

    152--* I won't give up, no I won't give in * 

    *我絕不放棄,我絕不屈服 *

    153--* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again * 

    *直到我抵達終點并且我會再次重新出發 *

    154--* No I won't leave I wanna try everything * 

    *不我不會放棄我要嘗試到底 *

    155--* I wanna try even though I could fail * 

    *即便我可能失敗我也要嘗試到底 *

    156--* I won't give up, no I won't give in * 

    *我絕不放棄,我絕不屈服 *

    157--* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again * 

    *直到我抵達終點并且我會再次重新出發 *

    158--* No I won't leave I wanna try everything * 

    *不我不會放棄我要嘗試到底 *

    159--* I wanna try even though I could fail * 

    *即便我可能失敗我也要嘗試到底 *

    160--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything * 

    *哦,哦,哦,哦,哦嘗試一切 *

    161--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything * 

    *哦,哦,哦,哦,哦嘗試一切 *

    162--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything * 

    *哦,哦,哦,哦,哦嘗試一切 *

    163--* Oh oh oh oh ooh * 

    *哦,哦,哦,哦,哦 *
     

    百度搜索“77cn”或“免費范文網”即可找到本站免費閱讀全部范文。收藏本站方便下次閱讀,免費范文網,提供經典小說綜合文庫《瘋狂動物城》全本臺詞中英文對照在線全文閱讀。

    《瘋狂動物城》全本臺詞中英文對照.doc 將本文的Word文檔下載到電腦,方便復制、編輯、收藏和打印 下載失敗或者文檔不完整,請聯系客服人員解決!
    本文鏈接:http://www.ald3m.com/wenku/zonghe/338042.html(轉載請注明文章來源)
    Copyright © 2008-2022 免費范文網 版權所有
    聲明 :本網站尊重并保護知識產權,根據《信息網絡傳播權保護條例》,如果我們轉載的作品侵犯了您的權利,請在一個月內通知我們,我們會及時刪除。
    客服QQ: 郵箱:tiandhx2@hotmail.com
    蘇ICP備16052595號-18
    Top
    × 注冊會員免費下載(下載后可以自由復制和排版)
    注冊會員下載
    全站內容免費自由復制
    注冊會員下載
    全站內容免費自由復制
    注:下載文檔有可能“只有目錄或者內容不全”等情況,請下載之前注意辨別,如果您已付費且無法下載或內容有問題,請聯系我們協助你處理。
    微信: QQ:
    一级无码A片,乱子伦一级在线观看无码,色综合久久88色综合天天
    <table id="4wek8"><small id="4wek8"></small></table>
    <nav id="4wek8"></nav>
  • <strong id="4wek8"></strong>

    <nav id="4wek8"><samp id="4wek8"></samp></nav>
  • <var id="4wek8"><mark id="4wek8"><object id="4wek8"></object></mark></var>